Silent Hill Shattered Memories

This tool will let us play the encrypted file which the developers made secure.

All credits goes to Bleach156 for creating the patch. Please note that the original file should be 967MB (1014005760 bytes) in size to avoid getting errors I will provide a link where to get a reliable iso at the bottom.

This has a GUI so it shouldn't be difficult for you to use it just click the necessary buttons such as SELECT and START then rename the finished product to your liking and copy it on your memory stick...

Name: SHSM_USA.rar
Size: 1.4MB (1446572 bytes)

Download

You can get the required untouched or raw game here

I don't understand it every post I make on this blog becomes too dense meaning SE's will think I am spamming but I'm actually not, I am trying my best to optimize every page and get on top... I think somethings wrong with this template I'll try and change it later if I have time...

0 Response:

Share your thoughts below: